"The right to associate to advance and protect a community is a gift somewhat unique to western countries. Those who withhold their support can weaken its impact."
The Tennessee Association of Professional Surveyors (TAPS) is dedicated to preserve and promote the education and advancement of the profession.
- To promote surveying as a profession.
- To define conduct for surveyors.
- To promote higher education levels and continuing education programs for all surveyors.
- To promote high standards of practice applicable to the surveying profession.
- To increase the public knowledge of the value of professional surveying through ethical public relations.
- To unite all qualified surveyors of the state in one organization.
- To assist well-qualified and properly motivated young people in obtaining education and experience necessary to become Licensed Surveyors.
Please let us know if you did not find the information you were seeking.
Your input will help us to keep our website updated.
Sustaining Member of the National Society of Professional Surveyors
Affiliate of the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping
Lifetime Member of the Surveyors Historical Society